We are implementing the 5X5% Performance Standards:
- Privately funded construction
- Solar-powered mobility networks
- 5X (times) more efficient than roads
- 5% of gross revenues paid to use public Rights of Way
- Regulated by existing Georgia laws for theme park thrill rides (50,000 times better safety record than roads)
Meet the Team
The team came together in a decade-long effort to convert Georgia traffic costs into jobs, customer savings, and profits.
Founder & CEO
Major General (retired). Charlie was the US Army's Deputy G4, Transportation Commanding General, Corps Logistics Commanding General the for the invasion of Iraq. Extensive corporate and international experience. West Point 1972.
Co-Founder and Director of Georgia Development
A leader in promoting ethnic diversity in politics, Madgie believes the economy must be opened to everyone, from every background, without the burden of car ownership.
Co-Founder and Director of Deployment
Revenue Growth Strategy Director, Coca Cola. Strategy and Operations Manager, at Deloitte Consulting. Navy nuclear submariner. Naval Academy, 2002.
Co-Founder and Direct of Alliances
Register to help solve Georgia's traffic congestion problems.